Memories are forever. And let’s face it, with so much happening in the world today it can be hard to hold on to those precious ones. That workshop you took at a Quilt Show where you discovered you really CAN do this! Or that Quilt Retreat where your belly hurt for days because of all the non-stop laughing!
These are the memories we quilters share. These are the memories we want to cherish!
That’s where the Quilter’s Travel Journal comes in!
The Quilter’s Travel Journal, Shows and Retreats by Rona Herman, aka Rona the Ribbiter/The Traveling Quilter and Steve Baker of SewEndipitous® Designs, gives you a place to record all the things you don’t want to forget!
- The technique you learned
- The lecture you took
- The new friends you made
- Photos of quilts that inspire you
- Quilt Show vendors you met and want to visit online
- Photos of all the projects your fellow quilters were working on.
- The quilt you FINALLY finished at Retreat!
- The games you played… and MAYBE who actually won.
- The amazing restaurant you ate WAY too much because it was SO delicious!
- The Quilt Retreat center’s name, address and amenities so you can tell all your quilting friends and plan a return trip!
- And SEW MUCH MORE!!
All in this one journal you can record all the details from the Quilt Shows you visit and the Quilt Retreats you attend! Included in each book are:
- How to use this book
- Sample pages
- 9 sections to record memories from 9 different adventures
- Each section has 8 pages to record memories and inspiration for each travel day
As an added bonus – Each book comes with a sticker sheet and a unique Quilter’s Travel postcard!
Your Quilter’s Travel Journal is 6 x 9 so it will easily fit inside your purse or travel bag! This is a journal only and contains no information on various shows and retreats . . . but, you can find that information the website below.
Which adventure will you record first?
Join our Quilt Travel Guild Facebook Group to also share your photos and stories.
Order additional postcards and sticker sheets and download your free Travel Journal Maps at QuiltersTravelQuild.com.
|9 × 6 × 1 in