Date: January 18, 2024
Class Duration: 10:30 AM - 4:30 PM (6 hr class)
Instructor: Megan Shein
Skill Level Required to Register: Confident Intermediate (highly recommend having made several quilts already, this is not recommended for beginners)
Request: All attendees are respectfully asked to refrain from wearing perfumes and scented lotions/oils due to allergy and olfactory sensitivities of some students and instructors.
Learn how to make the Knitted Star Quilt from pattern by Brittany Lloyd of Lo and Behold Stitchery (Purchase in advance, sold in shop). So gather your fabrics and come join us for a day of sewing, learning and fun!
Scant ¼”, modified log cabin in construction, organization is key
Complete Prior to Class:
- Purchase the Knitted Star pattern at SewEndipitous®.
- Purchase fabric and have precut and labeled.
Be sure you have the means to sew an accurate ¼ inch seam allowance. It is the key to accurate piecing.
- Knitted Star pattern ( required)
- 6 ½” x 24 ½” ruler
- Sewing machine, manual, foot pedal and cords
- Neutral thread
- Rotary cutter and cutting mat
- Pen/pencil/ highlighter
- All fabrics for quilt top
- Best Press ( recommended)
- Iron and ironing surface ( optional)
- Sewing clips ( optional)
- All attendees are respectfully asked to refrain from wearing perfumes and scented lotions/oils due to allergy and olfactory sensitivities of some students and instructors.
- Additionally, must be 18 years or older to register unless otherwise approved by instructor in advance.
Classes and Events are Non-Refundable Unless:
- You are able to find another person to take your spot.
- You cancel 30 days prior to the Class/Event.
- The instructor cancels.